A.W. Robertson Park is located at the intersection of Twinsburg Road and Katz Road and is bounded to the north by Katz Road, to the south by Twinsburg Road. Robertson Park measures 2.29 acres in size and was deeded to the Township in the late 1950’s by developers of the adjacent Mar-Well Estates Allotment. The Park was named after Alvin W. Robertson, a Township resident who lost his life in the Vietnam War.
Robertson died on November 6, 1968 while serving in Vietnam. A.W. Robertson Park on Twinsburg Road was dedicated to him in January of 1969.
Courtesy of The Twinsburg Historical Society.
Mohammad Atay Park
Located in Twinsburg Heights, the park in located snugly in a residential neighborhood.
Photograph courtesy of Calvin C. Rydbom.